Let's bring passive income to the masses! Shall we?
We believe in a world with a decentralized, open, and transparent financial community. In the emerging ecosystem of Staking, DeFi, and Crypto Interest, we are creating a platform of trusted information and collaboration.
Are you self-driven, motivated, and love analyzing cryptonomics? Crypto, Staking, and DeFi is your daily life? We are looking for a proactive and data-driven Research Analyst in a volunteer position to speed up listings and support the general research around yield-generating digital assets.
The position is fully remote, but restricted to CET +/- 6.
The position is part-time (20h per week minimum).
Optimally you can take the following responsibilities:
- Work closely with Integration Manager & Senior Research Analyst to enhance the data quality on Staking Rewards
- Maintain & integrate new Staking Providers & yield-generating protocols
- Source APIs and develop data aggregation models for staking providers & protocols
- Generate leads by proactively analyzing and scouting for high-quality projects
- Write compelling research and analysis on crypto savings and validator economics
You will find it easier to do your job if you have the following qualities. Needless to say, none of these qualities supersede your intellectual and professional curiosity:
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have a good understanding of financial markets, and venture capital
- You enjoy mathematics, data, and models
- Basic understanding of Programming, APIs, or analytics software
- You can take initiative and work independently
- You enjoy collaborating with and learning from your teammates.
Our offer to you:
- Unique insights into a fast-growing industry aka "The future of finance"
- Competitive Salary for Internhip
- Be part of a supportive work environment with the opportunity for explosive growth
- High-performers may earn a full-time role
- Learn a structured research approach for cryptocurrencies
- Gather experience and build your network in the vibrant crypto ecosystem.
What we need from you to apply:
- Send us your social profiles for Linkedin, and Twitter
- Send us any kind of articles or public research of yourself
- Write us a brief text about you & your achievements