About Staking Rewards
Staking Rewards is on a mission to make Staking safe and easy. We are 20 people who operate a website that is used by 250,000 people every month and an API that is used by Bloomberg, Binance, Coinbased, etc.
We are backed by some of the world's best investors ( i.e. Galaxy Digital, Coinshares, Digital Currency Group).
We are now at a crucial stage in our journey as the activity in staking is exploding. There are a ton of challenges facing us to unlock massive growth for Staking Rewards. However, with the right mindset, strategy, and the world-class team that we’re building, we know we can push forward.
This Role is fully remote but limited to GMT +/- 2.
Our Expectations for the Role
- Lead the graphic design and execution at Staking Rewards
- Drive new styles and ideas for our visual brand identity
- Be available for ad-hoc graphic requests with a fast turnaround
- Produce engaging marketing and research videos that drive impressions and sales
- Produce longer-form podcasts, as well as fast-paced shorts videos
- Create compelling sound alongside the produced videos
- Follow established brand guidelines
- Create data-driven infographics
- Create article covers, youtube thumbnails, etc
- Design marketing materials & decks
What we offer
- You will get the chance to experiment boldly to iteratively strengthen the brand identity and alignment across all channels for a website with 250k+ monthly unique users.
- Your graphics and videos will make it easy for over 250k users monthly to succeed in staking and earn passive income with crypto.
- We are young, flexible, and agile. If you are dedicated and eager to learn - you will make a real difference at Staking Rewards over the years to come.
- We pay top-of-the-market salaries for high-achievers.
What your Profile could look like
- Have an online portfolio
- Have Video Production Experience for a YouTube Channel with 10k+ Subscriber
How to apply
No lengthy process, just submit your online portfolio and social accounts (Twitter, LinkedIn, personal website) here. We're looking forward to hearing from you.